Dead PC, so I'm buying a new one! (donations welcome :P)

Announcements and serious discussions
obs
Private
Private

Dead PC, so I'm buying a new one! (donations welcome :P)

Post by obs » 22 Jan 2017, 18:17

Hey Mauganeers,

Just a general announcement: My PC has been officially dead for a few weeks and right now I'm mostly just trying to salvage what components I can to sell off, and will be buying a new rig. Unfortunately I have bills and not enough cash on hand to dump into a new PC, so i'm projecting that I can buy around the beginning of April. This works for me because I can justify it as a birthday present to myself and won't feel as bad about splurging on new components. I'll be going full tilt with a lot of high end components so i'm excited for that.

unfortunately this also means I won't be on TS much, I'm going to be on my macbook for the coming months which reeeeeally cannot handle gaming so you'll have to live without my presence for a little bit. I miss hanging out with you guys in the lobby. I'm technically inactive, but I hope to be given a few months before I am relegated to the list of people who left the community :P

rangiku
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Dead PC, so I'm buying a new one! (donations welcome :P)

Post by rangiku » 16 Feb 2017, 11:27

TS doesn't run on Mac?

Anyway enjoy real life in the meantime but not too much or you won't come back to us!

rangi.
--- Anything is beautiful, when touched by sunlight ---