Two suspect players

Spotted a cheater or got yourself banned?
f00st
Private
Private

Two suspect players

Post by f00st » 28 Nov 2014, 05:19

1. Milly (aka Stiffmeiser)

2. Tuche (aka FelipeM)

Both 150 hour heros, dropping 40 bombs and who I've no doubt are cheating. Both are also banned from a number of other servers by demo evidence (rather than SMAC etc).

I was going to keep quiet about them and try to put together a demo, but I keep being kicked for being afk whenever I try to record one :(

Based upon some reviews of bans elsewhere Milly is smart enough to scan the forums to protest his bans, so he'll likely read this soon. That would also explain why he made his profile private after I posted about him in the shoutbox.

On a forum for a swedish server he even successfully protested a demo ban for using a wh, but was then permabanned after they later recorded him doing it again...

Clueless, but I guess that's what happens with 150hr hackers I suppose.

The Tuche demo is also available for download from other sources. He's much more blatant than Milly and is more obvious because at least Milly appears to have somewhat of a clue about the game - (just isn't very good).

After being called out Milly has also generally stopped using his bot aim assist, but he's still cheating his ass off and occasionally even lets his bot go to town. I've recently specced him snapping to targets through boxes etc for the one tap hs at the very end of a spray on a completely different player. Not random spam, an auto snap.

Presumably to hide their limited hours both players recently set their profiles to private. However, both (I'm guessing because of the major & CSGO lounge) have today returned them to public.

In that time there's been no 150hr mega scrim sessions to justify any increase in skill. They're not smurfs or lucky players, just cheats :(
hippy
Private
Private

Re: Two suspect players

Post by hippy » 02 Dec 2014, 19:19

FelipeM has had my curiousity for a while now, his skill level is either God like or I'll be back. His preaim on peek headshots is beyond the hours he has on the account.

Can't say i've noticed milly/stiffmeister but i'll keep an eye out now.

Server admins will hopefully take notice. Good work Foost
lfb
Captain
Captain

Post by lfb » 05 Dec 2014, 11:59

f00st nice job - let me speak to my tech heads about idle kick as we set it up to stop people idling for prizes.
chicken
Private
Private

Post by chicken » 15 Dec 2014, 15:19

I'm 99% sure Tuche(FelipeM) is cheating.
I specced him last week and it was just opbvious. He has no clue about the game, has no idea what's going on, yet he's headshotting people left and right in ways that even a pro player could never manage.

I kinda registered on here just to say that haha :mrgreen:
buck... buck, buck, buck... buck buckaaaahhk
chicken
Private
Private

Post by chicken » 16 Dec 2014, 00:04

Tuche is in the server now, I think he is on a second account, because last time I checked and he had only 4 games, now he has 180 all of a sudden.

edit: funny how he's pretty bad now, but still toggling i think
buck... buck, buck, buck... buck buckaaaahhk
Nojustice
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Nojustice » 16 Dec 2014, 15:06

Hi Guys

Thanks for your post, where I appreciate that you suspect the players named above. As I do with the Maugan members I need demo evidence to support this theory.
If you are active during spec (mouse clicks) then you should not get kicked

Please get a demo together and make the submission on bans.maugan.net

Thanks for the heads up though our admins will keep a look out.
Fabian
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Fabian » 16 Dec 2014, 18:03

f00st - i would have send you a private message but you do not allow that
Acehole
Private
Private

Post by Acehole » 16 Dec 2014, 19:31

Stiffmeiser look a bit suss when i was on tbh :!:
kneale
Private
Private

Post by kneale » 17 Dec 2014, 07:44

Nojustice wrote:Hi Guys

Thanks for your post, where I appreciate that you suspect the players named above. As I do with the Maugan members I need demo evidence to support this theory.
If you are active during spec (mouse clicks) then you should not get kicked

Please get a demo together and make the submission on bans.maugan.net

Thanks for the heads up though our admins will keep a look out.
Nj I have suspected milly for a long time and have been trying to get a demo but anytime anybody is on the spectators boom he goes to pants for the whole game even wiv private profile name change new pic, even as far as me getting some1 else to spec him
Zigmunds
Private
Private

Post by Zigmunds » 31 Dec 2014, 13:12

why not just ban shady people ? worst case scenario - they come and ask for unban if they are innocent.
Fabian
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Fabian » 31 Dec 2014, 13:40

Zigmunds wrote:why not just ban shady people ? worst case scenario - they come and ask for unban if they are innocent.
"i think zigmunds is cheating ... so lets ban him without any evidence"

...so how are you gonne proof to me afterwards that you didnt cheat ?
...just because you say so ?

Is that really how you want us to handle our bans ?

You are on our public long enough to reliase that this is a bad idea. If we would ban everyone that gets called a cheater in there there wouldn't be anyone left in a matter of days.
Zigmunds
Private
Private

Post by Zigmunds » 31 Dec 2014, 14:36

" Both are also banned from a number of other servers by demo evidence (rather than SMAC etc)." is what foost wrote. not good enough ? :)
Fabian
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Fabian » 31 Dec 2014, 16:12

what are oyu arguing about ?

not ONE of you guys submitted a ban request for him
not ONE of you guys actualy bothered recording a demo

and no... other servers bans don't mean nothing here.
just because bunch of 12 year olds ban everything that moves doesnt mean we have to.

the demos i reviewed attached as "evidence" on 3rd party sites show zero / northing / nill.

I repeat:
apart from alot of crying... i have not seen one of you actualy trying to provide anything other then "OMG CHEAT"
If its so obvious... i ask you why isnt there any demo / ban submission showing anyhting ?

you and everyone else is free to submit your ban requests with demo's at http://bans.maugan.net

I am the last one not to ban a cheater, however it would be nice if you actualy supply anything AT ALL evidence wise, or make your case about something that you can actually proof ( for exaample distrubing the peace on public )