Super Saiyan to Super Maugan

Have you got what it takes to be a Mauganeer?
GoKu
Private
Private

Super Saiyan to Super Maugan

Post by GoKu » 29 Mar 2013, 23:23

Hi Guys,

Most of you know me, i am GoKu[dX] been playing on your public servers now for about 2/3 weeks now and i must say i really like it and am going to keep coming on (because of your rank system and community)

I keep seing the "Maugen are recruiting, speak to NJ" but i just thought i would make a post on here and make it public, I have spoke to NJ about this when i first started coming on the server and he told me to stick around on the server for a couple of weeks and thats been done now which is the main reason im making this official application, other than the fact that tonight (29/03/2013) you guys had an interclan clanwar which i wanted to be a part of, but couldnt because 2 reasons, 1) u was full and 2) i aint super maugen

Don't really know if u need to know my history in the game but oh well im going to say anyway..

I started playing cs during the 1.4 days, and it went on from there, i was Semi-Pro during my late school and all through my college days, going to lans like I37/38/39 Moongames 1/2/3/4 and 1 or 2 IG lans with a clan called AnneX, was a LONG time ago, during my CS career (lol career...) i was a match admin for CSGN if any of you remember them and was a forum moderator for TheSGL back in the day before i quit gaming for a year or so because i got a job, and when i came back to gaming i started playing World of Warcraft (biggest mistake of my fucking life) that game soaked up so much of my life playing that to get to the top level i was in a guild called Immersion.

Then from WoW i got into starcraft 2, then got into cs:s then League of Legends so on and so fourth, and NOW i wanna get back into the cs:go scene competitively.

I dont know why but i get the feeling that some people on the maugen server (clan members included) dont like me and for what, i dont know but i would like to know, maybe i sware a little too much, that can be worked on maybe i use voice comms to much? i dont know, but we will see what replies i get!

Buy hay, if this app fails, i aint gonna cry, im still going to keep playing on the pub server because i like it and i like the people, but i just hope i do get accepted or at least LET ME MIX WITH YOU GUYS LOL! ive asked many times!

I know this application may seem a bit ling, but i wanted to cram in what info i thought you needed, if u have any more questions, add me on steam or just post them here :D

Thanks for Reading

Heres a Bonus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9iUSUhD_3I
lfb
Captain
Captain

Re: Super Saiyan to Super Maugan

Post by lfb » 30 Mar 2013, 10:05

Hey Goku - firstly welcome and thanks for the post - NJ is our go to man as you have rightly said.

Secondly it is MAUGAN with an A, not Maugen, but I get the feeling English is not your first language, so overall a great post.

Finally:
I don't know why but I get the feeling that some people on the Maugan server (clan members included) don't like me, and for what I don't know but I would like to know - maybe I swear a little too much, that can be worked on; Maybe I use voice comms to much?

I don't know, but we will see what replies I get!

[edited slightly]

Everybody has mixed feelings on a server, some days I get told I am talking too much - do not take it personally even though it is hard and if the members do not like you we will tell you :)

Keep playing and I will see you on the server soon.
GoKu
Private
Private

Post by GoKu » 30 Mar 2013, 13:36

oh smeg it is Maugan lol, shows what my spelling is like ahha iam english btw, from nottingham like Titch
GoKu
Private
Private

Post by GoKu » 08 Apr 2013, 19:34

seems like peoples forgot about this post, check everyday for replies and theirs never any =[
Panic
Commander
Commander

Post by Panic » 09 Apr 2013, 00:18

Hello mate and welcome to MG

Most of the action happens on the servers and our TS so don't be alarmed if few people reply to posts on here. They're all busy with murder and mayhem in CS:GO ;)
Sig design by Barry the Irishman

Books are the carriers of civilization.
Without books, history is silent, literature dumb,
science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill.
They are engines of change, windows on the world,
lighthouses erected in the sea of time.
Barbara Tuchman
lfb
Captain
Captain

Post by lfb » 09 Apr 2013, 12:04

Lol sorry Goku for the English remark then - like Panic said we do not actively use forums as much as we used to do as we prefer to do our talking on teamspeak.
rangiku
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by rangiku » 09 Apr 2013, 17:02

I'll tell NJ to come take a look here if he hasn't already when I see him on next time ;)

rangi.
--- Anything is beautiful, when touched by sunlight ---
obs
Private
Private

Post by obs » 09 Apr 2013, 18:30

Hey Goku,

Maybe you were getting that impression from me. I'm a bit of a rager and not really such a great representative of the Maugan community. I'm working on my rage issues but just so you know I like having you on and you're a good member of our community. Hope to play with you on the server soon ;)

Obs

GoKu
Private
Private

Post by GoKu » 10 Apr 2013, 21:31

thanks obs, i just hope i get a reply soon cuz this application process is taking WAAYY to long!!
Panic
Commander
Commander

Post by Panic » 10 Apr 2013, 22:36

This isn't BurgerKing, sunshine.. We prefer to do things proper in MG ;)
Sig design by Barry the Irishman

Books are the carriers of civilization.
Without books, history is silent, literature dumb,
science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill.
They are engines of change, windows on the world,
lighthouses erected in the sea of time.
Barbara Tuchman
GoKu
Private
Private

Post by GoKu » 10 Apr 2013, 23:11

its been like 2 months tho, if i had to wait that long ad burger king i think id die lol!!
lfb
Captain
Captain

Post by lfb » 11 Apr 2013, 04:49

GoKu wrote:its been like 2 months tho, if i had to wait that long ad burger king i think id die lol!!

lol nice.

Sorry we have taken so long - NJ will speak to you shortly.
Nojustice
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Nojustice » 11 Apr 2013, 08:50

This is already been handled
Brian
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Brian » 11 Apr 2013, 14:03

You sound like a hit man with statements like that haha.
GoKu
Private
Private

Post by GoKu » 11 Apr 2013, 15:40

Nojustice wrote:This is already been handled

Has it? i've heard nothing